Cascade Earrings in Copper-3 Tier
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Cascade Earrings in Copper with a soft brushed finish
- 1” wide and 1 7/8" in length (measured from the top of the ear wire).
- Hand-formed copper half-moons that are linked and layered so they will sway lightly from your lobes.
- Silver rivets connect each link for free movement and comfort.
- Hang from Sterling Silver ear wires made by hand for each pair of earrings
- Made to order in my Tucson, Arizona studio. Ready to ship in 5-7 days.
I designed the Cascade collection to move over your body like water. Connected with beaded silver rivets, the layers cascade beautifully from your ear, over your wrist, and across your collarbone. Each domed half circle link is cut and formed by hand by me. I created this collection to explore the feel and movement of jewelry on the body. This collection is available in Sterling Silver, Copper and Verdigris Copper and Brass.